21st February 2012
Chat reblogged from FuckYeahStarkidPotter with 1,527,546 notes
Don't ever hesitate. Reblog this. This should be in the tumblr laws. When you see it, REBLOG IT.
- Depression Hotline: 1-630-482-9696
- Suicide Hotline: 1-800-784-8433
- LifeLine: 1-800-273-8255
- Trevor Project: 1-866-488-7386
- Sexuality Support: 1-800-246-7743
- Eating Disorders Hotline: 1-847-831-3438
- Rape and Sexual Assault: 1-800-656-4673
- Grief Support: 1-650-321-5272
- Runaway: 1-800-843-5200, 1-800-843-5678, 1-800-621-4000
- Exhale: After Abortion Hotline/Pro-Voice: 1-866-4394253
1st January 2012
I want to tell EVERYONE It Gets Better. Life is rough sometimes. It’s not always going to be that way and things GET BETTER. Life is wonderful and amazing. It is a gift. You owe it to yourself to get through the rough times and find out what life has in store for you. If you succeed in committing suicide, you won’t get to see those things. Don’t attempt suicide. IT GETS BETTER.
9th December 2011
Post reblogged from Breathe. You're alive. with 8 notes
Today, I’m starting over.
No more cutting. No more wasting my time getting upset over things that don’t truly matter.
Time for a new me. A fresh outlook on life.
I’m alive, and that’s all that matters.
This is amazing. Change your outlook, change your life. Save yourself, save others. Every life matters. Every moment matters.
Congratulations! I hope you stick with it and feel better! Remember that you’re beautiful and you’re never alone. <3 <3 <3
9th December 2011
Link reblogged from You Are Lovely with 35 notes
The Rules are:
1. When you feel like you want to cut, take a marker, pen, or sharpies and draw a butterfly on your arm or hand.
2. Name the butterfly after a loved one, or someone that really wants you to get better.
3. You must let the butterfly fade naturally. NO scrubbing it off.
… 4. If…
7th December 2011
Photo reblogged from say what you need to say. with 103 notes
Life continues forward. Your job is not to carry the weight of the world, but to enjoy it.